Learn 7 surpirsing facts about DJ headphones. Find out what really matters when you are trying to decide which headphones are best for DJing. Not all headphones are perfect for everyone, so being able to determine which will work the best for YOU is key to choosing DJ headphones.
- Discover why DJs only wear one earcup.
- When is a smaller earcup better for DJing?
- What’s most important when trying to choose the best headphones for DJs?
- What sensitivity is optimal for club DJing?
- What feature is an absolute deal breaker when it comes to DJ headphones?
Spoiler Tip: You might be surprised to learn that clarity is more important than sound quality. It sounds counter intuitive but being able to pick out the bass, the mid range, and the high hat in a noisy club DJ booth is one of the most important factors when choosing DJ headphones.
This video is part of the course materials for our Learn To DJ email course. The course is delivered in 50 weekly parts, and you can sign up for it for free right now at www.digitaldjtips.com